Graphic Designer at Pythian
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Canada-Eastern – Remote
Are you a creative Graphic Designer with an exceptional eye for design aesthetics? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment while designing a wide range of digital materials to represent your organization’s brand? As a Graphic Designer and as an integral part of our Marketing Team, you will design content for a wide range of mediums, including digital, web, interactive, video, and print, and serve as a critical point in the development and integration of Pythian’s brand. You will ensure the integrity, consistency, and accuracy of all visual content. This position will be varied and will require someone who can take a brief and translate it into creative concepts. If this is you, and you wonder what it would be like to work at Pythian, reach out to us and find out!
What will you be doing?
- Conceptualize, design, and create marketing materials (sales collateral, email campaigns, social media graphics, eBooks and Infographics, etc.)
- Develop web and digital content (banner ads, various web page elements, social media graphics, etc.)
- Create interactive content (video, interactive tools, etc.)
- Create Trade Show materials
- Ensure brand consistency across all creative and graphic materials
- Liaise with cross-functional team members in developing creative concepts
- Ensure high-quality standards while meeting deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
What do we need from you?
- While we understand you might not have everything on the list, to be successful you are likely to have skills such as:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the graphic design field.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (CS5, CS6).Knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS including HTML e-newsletters.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to consistently check the quality of work and deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities and deliver on quick-changing deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility is a must.
- Experience developing and managing creative assets.
- Experience completing projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Strong desire and ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with non-design-minded individuals.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Knowledge of video production and editing software.
- HubSpot and Asana experience a plus.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!