Grants Assistant at MedGlobal
- Job Location: Remote
- Job Status: Part-time
- Contract duration: Indefinite
- Reports to: Grants and Development Manager
- Start date: ASAP
MedGlobal is an international medical organization registered in the United States as a non-profit that provides health and nutrition services to people in need, including refugees and displaced persons, in disaster and underserved regions.
The Grants Assistant will be part of the Grants Management Unit, supporting and coordinating grants and contracts administration processes. S/he will work in a dynamic environment, requiring detail-oriented, independent and professional work. S/he will coordinate closely with the Grants and Programs team to ensure smooth dissemination and administration of grants and contracts. S/he will provide other support to the Grants team as needed.
- Maintaining up to date contract records.
- Drafting grantee correspondence, including award letters, amendments, and no-cost extension responses.
- Coordinating with all relevant staff and partners to ensure proper documentation for contracts, secure approvals, and meet other contract processing needs.
- Tracking and monitoring status of contracts and sending reminders to staff and partners according to policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Grants, Programs and Finance team to ensure smooth contract closures.
- Providing other contract related assistance as needed.
- Maintaining up to date grant records.
- Reviewing supporting documents to ensure guidelines are met and providing the first round of compliance review.
- Drafting project proposals to support MedGlobal’s programming.
- Supporting the Programs team in drafting final donor reports.
- Providing other grant related assistance as needed.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in grants and contracts in a nonprofit setting preferred
- Experience in maintaining grants and contract database
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow through on open issues and work effectively with a diverse group of staff and partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Work may be performed anywhere in the world
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!