Remote Grant Writer
WorkMonger – Remote, Virtual, United States
The Grant Writer role is for an individual who wants to broaden their research, writing and editing skills. They will assist the Chief Strategy and Development Officer in looking for grants that the organization can use to transform and improve their schools. This is a remote role where access to high-speed internet is required at all times.
- Assist the Chief Strategy and Development Officer in proficiently writing and drafting proposals for grant applications.
- Researching, analyzing, writing and editing applications for grant opportunities.
- Fundraise to support and advocate for the organization’s summer learning and STEM programs.
- Work under the ethical standards that the organization requires.
- Fulfill all tasks assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required in writing or business-related field
- 3-4 years experience working in a professional writing and project management setting
- Writing skills
- Ability to work successfully in an environment under an entrepreneurial perspective
- Strong creative skills
- Ability to multitask
- Willingness to work some weekends and evenings
- Strong asset to the team by being a dependable, humble, empathetic and charismatic character
- Knowledge of web-based applications