Google Analytics/Tag Manager Specialist – European Countries Only at Algofy
Location: Europe – Spain, Portugal, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia; 100% Remote
Algofy is a very international start-up (22 members from 13 countries) that provides 360° performance marketing services alongside people who share our values. We help businesses grow online and have grown quickly ourselves, as we currently manage 100+ accounts around the world. We want to create a company that promotes our employees’ curiosity and drive for growth, a company that rewards employee resilience in the face of challenges and provides flexibility so long as the job gets done. Candidates who like autonomy over their work, have a growth mindset, and enjoy a dynamic working environment will be best suited to grow with us.
We are currently looking for a conversion tracking expert to support Algofy’s team to implement, debug and QA tracking setup across ad platforms and websites. You will work closely with the team leads of the website and .com (Search and Social) departments, as well as our internal data associate. Members of these teams are in the US west coast and Barcelona, so availability during the afternoon is a plus. To succeed in this role you should have experience in digital marketing tracking platforms, as well as experience with cross-domain tracking. You have ideally worked as a tracking specialist or web developer before, and possess impeccable attention to detail.
- Deploy & validate conversion setup across GTM, web and and ad platforms for new clients
- Monitor, QA and debug tracking implementation for current clients
- Work with the .com and web team to ensure tracking implementation matches ad strategy
Your skills and qualifications
- Experience in digital marketing tracking platforms (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Microsoft Ads, Meta, TikTok) at the level where you are capable of navigating the platforms and implementing thorough conversion tracking
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) experience integrations: variables, events, custom IDs, S2S (server-to-server)
- Strong understanding of GA4 implementation and best practices
- Knowledgeable on iOS 14 and cookieless technology
- Native to near-native English proficiency
Abilities that will put you in front of the competition
- CMS experience (Shopify, BigCommerce or similar)
- RegEx proficient for GTM and Google Analytics
The ideal candidate
- Is driven – Want to be a part of a team where people are determined to achieve big things?
- Wants growth – Are you open to constantly learning new things and improving?
- Is autonomous – Do you enjoy having control over your work, and do you crave impact?
- Is resilient – Are you motivated by bigger challenges and finding solutions to problems?
- Can be a team player – Are you able to openly communicate and share ideas in support of your team?
What you’ll get from Algofy
- Team — “We all want to do well and see Algofy grow, we know we got each other’s backs, and no one tries to bring the others down.” -Erika
- Positive Environment — aka “No Drama” -Ana
- Growth — “It’s a place filled with boundless opportunities. A truly unique work environment.” -Hadi
- Impact — “I feel I matter here. I would feel more insignificant at a larger company.” -Anita
- Flexibility — “You can start later, finish later, can take an hour for lunch or can not, can work from Madrid for Christmas period.” -Stef
Some more good stuff
- Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours – we’re outcome-oriented
- 30 days of vacation which you can take whenever you want
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly massage, BBQs, Team lunches, Happy hours to name a few
- Becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at a market-proven, fast-growing company
We offer remote, hybrid, and in-office opportunities. For this role, we are ideally looking for a person located in Europe, but we encourage you to apply also from other locations.
This would ideally be a full-time position, but based on your experience and availability part-time contract could be offered.
For more information or any role-related questions, you can contact Karolina on email@example.com.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply! (all applications should be made in English) We’re hiring and interviewing on an ongoing basis so we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.