Google Analytics Specialist at Inflow
Google Analytics Specialist (Contract)
- Department Conversion
- Employment Type Contractor
- Minimum Experience Experienced
Inflow is looking for an expert Google Analytics contractor to support our team of super-smart, passionate table tennis (and digital marketing) experts.
Responsibilities (Your Mission):
- Audit Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager client set-ups as needed
- Google Analytics Implementation work, including eCommerce tracking and other goal setups
- Diagnose Analytics issues and inconsistencies such as Google Analytics transaction vs backend transaction mismatches, tracking setup issues, and more.
- Implement advanced Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager set-ups including eCommerce tracking, content grouping, Measurement Protocol with offline/phone transactions and more.
- Implement Dynamic Remarketing setups and Custom Facebook Pixel Event configurations via GTM
- Support Site Migrations and Conduct Google Analytics 4 Migrations
- Event Tracking setup via GTM as well as virtual pageviews
- Consulting on cross-domain tracking setup
What We Must Have (No, Really):
- Have lots of experience (sr level of 4-7 years) including eCommerce
- Excellent communication skills. We know, we know… everybody says this, but we mean it
- Google Analytics Certification
- Strong familiarity of eCommerce platforms including shopify, woocommerce, magento, etc and ability to provide instruction to developers for implementing eCommerce GA tracking via plugins / apps / etc.
- Ability to review/verify hardcoded GA setup and provide developer instructions for fixing code as needed as well as providing instructions for manual event tracking setup
What We Dream About (Among Other Things):
- Experience with warehousing Google Analytics data in BigQuery
- Willingness and skills for direct client communication including email and some meetings
- Deep understanding of Attribution across various Platforms
- Familiarity with data feed implementation via plugins and audit issues with Google Merchant Center and feed integration
Rate and Availability:
- $40-$95 per hour DOE
Estimating no more than 5-10 hours per week, many times less.
A Short Inflow Introduction
For five consecutive years, Inflow has been named one of the Denver-area’s fastest-growing private companies – PLUS we’re a Google Premier Partner AND one of only a handful of firms worldwide to be named as a “Moz Recommended Company.” We made the Inc. 5000 list three years in a row. We value our team members as one of the three main stakeholders in our company and align our values and decisions with stakeholder needs and wants.
We’re committed to cultivating an anti-racist environment by actively striving for equity, confronting racial inequalities and systemic racism, and supporting anti-racist policies.
Inflow welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!