Go Engineer at Sticker Mule
- REMOTE /
- DEVELOPMENT /
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet’s most “kick-ass” brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team who cares deeply about delivering a great customer experience at the highest technical standards. Our software team operates from 17 countries, and we’re always looking for more exceptional engineers.
The Machinery team is responsible for building and maintaining our printing and automation services.
- Remote work with flexible schedules
- Varied, interesting technical challenges to solve
- A fun “no bullshit” work environment
We like you to know
- Google Cloud
- Familiarity with C++ and C#
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Migrate key machinery services from C++ to Go
- Guide software engineers on Go best practices
- Improve performance of automation algorithms
Compensation and benefits
- $10,000 signing bonus
- 4 weeks vacation
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!