Go Developer at SEMrush
Go Developer (Ash Team)
SEMrush is a unique service for professionals in the field of Internet marketing, a multidisciplinary marketing platform consisting of many tools that helps marketers around the world to assess the position of their product on the Web, track the activity of competitors, the effectiveness of online advertising and much more.
More than 30 development teams are now working on all this! The main development center is located in St. Petersburg, and there are also offices in the USA, Czech Republic and Cyprus. Yes Yes. We grow by leaps and bounds and do not even think about stopping. Perhaps when you come to us – there will be even more teams.
What will we do:
The main objective of the project is to make the development process in the company easier and better by combining products into a single ecosystem – the platform. This will allow teams to concentrate on business tasks while the platform solves issues of logging, tracing, limiting, interservice communication, etc.
The project is new and the team is going from scratch. We are creating the first fully distributed team in the company. In our product, we are not ready to sacrifice either result or quality. Our rules are not set in stone; the team creates them and follows them. We are looking for specialists who do not stand still and will grow with the team. Every quarter we will meet in Prague or St. Petersburg to plan further development of the project and communicate live.
We expect you to:
- Ready to work by the rules, but without fanaticism
- Know how to switch between global and detailed product vision
- You know how to defend your point of view and accept others
Technical skills that you definitely need:
- Excellent knowledge of Golang
- Docker Experience
- Experience with K8s
- Distributed Systems Development Experience
- Good knowledge of relational databases, SQL
- Git Skills
- Experience with * nix console
It will be a plus:
- Experience with GRPC
- Experience with CI / CD
- Ability to maintain your code (monitoring, logs).
- Remote work from anywhere in the world
- The beginning of the working day will suit both the lark and the owl, as our day starts from 11:00 to 15:00 CEST
- We are ready to tell, show and share with you the Agile approach in work (there are coaches and HRs who are happy to teach everything)
- For your leveling and development of your team, we are always happy to discuss trainings / online courses / conferences / books!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!