Global Head of Growth Marketing at ConsenSys
Global Head of Growth Marketing
Location: GLOBAL – REMOTE
Reporting to: CMO
Location: Remote, Global/Preferable US, Canada, UK, Australia
Job Type: Full Time
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
There are perks to building the digital economy of tomorrow:
- Remote first: You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.
- Equity: We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
- Flexible working arrangements: With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
- Competitive benefits: We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
- Continuous learning and opportunities: We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy, our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
- Unlimited vacation/holidays: We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in zero productivity days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
- Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem: Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
What you’ll do
As Global Head of Growth Marketing you will oversee all paid media, CRM, SEO, web, and analytics functions across our multidisciplinary marketing team. You will be responsible for setting the strategy and roadmap for our acquisition and retention marketing efforts across our portfolio of brands. In this role, you will partner closely with our product, finance, and fellow marketing team members to oversee the planning and buying of our global media budget and ensure we optimize spend towards an effective return. You will define the strategy for and manage our web and martech investments and lead analysis and reporting for our marketing campaigns and platforms. You and your team will help identify and experiment with new growth levers that help bring our technology to more people around the world. Reporting to the CMO, you will be a part of the marketing leadership team and help steer the strategy and direction of the marketing organization.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- 12+ years of experience leading growth marketing teams.
- Experience overseeing paid media, CRM, SEO, web, and analytics functions.
- Fluency with financial and marketing metrics and analysis.
- Experience marketing to both end users and developers. Experience marketing to enterprises is a plus.
- Strong marketing acumen and experience developing marketing programs.
- Prior team management and leadership experience, including budget planning and oversight
- A passion and interest in web3 topics and communities. Prior work experience in web3 is a plus.
- Experience leading globally distributed teams
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.