Global E-Commerce Product Manager at Spiraledge
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
Who We Are
Spiraledge is a collection of companies focused on health and wellness and is the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com & YogaOutlet.com. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company. We are a fully remote team, with headquarters previously in Campbell, California.
SwimOutlet is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet offers a wide selection of yoga apparel and gear from the best brands in the industry to equip all levels of yogis throughout the evolution of their practice on and off the mat. YogaOutlet was just named by Morning Brew, as one of the fastest growing athleisure brands.
We are hiring for a full time Product Manager to help us expand globally. We are on a mission to be the global destination for all Swimmers and Yogis.
The Product Manager will drive the strategy, roadmap, and delivery of product improvements to expand our global sales footprint. This role partners closely with engineers, designers, and our marketing team to drive improvements in supporting our customers that result in long term retention outcomes.
We are looking for a strong generalist equally comfortable discussing technical challenges with engineering, quickly identifying the root of an opportunity from user feedback, and rallying stakeholders around your vision for the product. Most importantly, you are passionate about swimming and eliminating pain points for our users through product improvements and proactive solutions.
What you will do
- Facilitate product roadmapping, development, and delivery for new features and enhancements across mobile and web
- Gather customer needs and feedback through frequent research and testing
- Create, maintain and communicate the global eCommerce product strategy and roadmap with key stakeholders
- Perform engagement and retention analysis to inform, measure and iterate on product development
- Synthesize research, analysis, and stakeholder feedback into detailed product requirements for new customer experiences and internal tools
- Collaborate with designers and engineering to create and validate solutions to customer needs
- Manage cross functional teams; identify and establish when to bring the right teams and people together to focus on the right content in a fast paced environment
- Drive decision making for the next global market to expand to
- Understand unique requirements for each country we are looking to expand to
Who you are
- Someone who can create order out of chaos by asking tough questions, communicate clearly and be comfortable in an ambiguous environment
- Self driven, proactive with an entrepreneurial drive and mindset, excited to roll-up your sleeves to get things done and achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize, juggle multiple priorities and change direction quickly
- 3+ years building and scaling digital products
- Experience implementing minimum viable processes and influencing team behaviors; Iterate based on feedback speedily without hesitation
- Experience managing technically complex products that require multiple platform integrations
- Experience with product management, go to market and project management
- Experience working with third parties vendors and managing end-to-end integrations
- Experience working with software components across mobile and web
- Proven track record of identifying customer and business needs and converting them into application and operational requirements
- Previous leadership experience in roles with large retail B2C eCommerce businesses
This position may require occasional domestic and international travel.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
SwimOutlet provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!