At Tutuka, we think everyone should have access to user-friendly payment services. We make connecting easy, by making simple, safe payments happen for people around the globe. We enable payments via virtual and physical cards for partners like banks, telcos, retailers, developers and fintechs across the world.
We are looking for a Global Communications Director who is responsible for the development and execution of Communications in support of the global product and sales team at Tutuka.
- Be reporting directly into the Global Head of New Business & Partners
- Spearhead effective partner-engagement plans that clearly identify our company’s value proposition and how Tutuka can deliver meaningful solutions for businesses
- Leverage industry trends, value chain research, competitive bench-marking, overall market conditions and other key metrics to create effective marketing content and collateral to execute strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand how their goals are best represented and amplified by our social channels, and maintain brand consistency
- Maintain ongoing relationships with global teams
- Collaborate on new ideas, and seek out new directions and venues to help elevate our profile
Media relations, brand strategy, product launches, influencer relations, story development, social PR, writing and editing, events, executive communications, sponsorship and marketing PR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field
- 5-8 years of experience in PR or marketing, ideally within the payments industry
- Social media expertise
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to evolving business objectives and shifting priorities
- Sound news judgment and a keen instinct about what’s on brand
- Passionate about people and a sense of curiosity. Your communications connect people to the brand
- A creative thinker and strong collaborator
- A self-starter and proactive leader with a positive attitude. You get it done
- Have experience managing a variety of agency resources, driving them to successful outcomes
What’s in it for you:
- Working at the cutting edge of payment innovation
- International exposure and experience
- Flexibility of working remotely
If you can see yourself in this remote role and feel you can add to the ongoing success of Tutuka, then please get in touch and apply.
Tutuka looks to build strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.
Location: New York or Remote