German Transcribers Needed | Work-From-Home
Have You Got A Good Ear? – Audio Transcription Work is now available for German speakers!
We’re offering you a job, which empowers you to work from home, with no background experience.
Audio transcription involves listening to audio files and writing what you hear. That’s it.
The skills you need are the following:
- Proficiency level of German
- Good level of English to understand the instructions
- Ability to listen to audios and get a perfect transcription
- A high-speed Internet connection
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and patience
If you have little to no experience – being a transcriptionist is a great way to build up your skills and become more valuable!
The mouth-watering pros of working from home are:
- Being home when your packages arrive
- Working from the sofa, in your comfiest pajamas
- Save your chocolate bar from thieves at work (aka co-workers)
If any of these appeals to you, including…
- Building on your language skills
- Working on smaller-sized projects
- Having more autonomy over your life
- Building up a great reputation with clients from around the world
…create a profile in https://my.oneforma.com and apply to the job called Audio Transcription (German). You will find all the information about the job and its rates in the JOBS section of your profile! If you still have questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to helping you begin your transcribing adventure!