Gaming Coordinator at Gametime
- FULL TIME
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us – the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share – together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
It’s no secret that the events industry has been hit as hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. Sports, concerts, and theater were first to go back in March, and will likely be last to return. However, we are confident that the rebound is inevitable, and Gametime will be there to facilitate our nation’s need to get out there and connect with friends, family, and strangers alike. Our goal is to prepare for the upswing by developing brand new features while also strengthening our core ticketing product. Join us in helping ensure Gametime continues to be the leader in mobile ticketing.
Our gaming operations team sets the vision for gaming to be a companion of watching live events. Gametime is an e-ticketing platform where we have added a Gametime play feature for our users to compete for real discounts by playing their favorite sports prediction based games. Gametime has enabled a fun twist to daily games to add competitive dynamics for live events fans to earn valuable discounts. To support our game development operations team, we aim to build a team that will help us run live gaming operations, create amazing and compelling contests, build efficient workflow and help automate contests.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- A full understanding of the 4 major sports rules and verbiage (MLB, NHL, NBA/NCAAB, NFL/NCCAF)
- Understanding of MMA rules/format would be a plus!
- 1+ years of experience working in the sporting or gaming industry
- Understanding of data analysis in SQL (Periscope Data) and using the data to make informed decisions for gaming creation
- Strong communication skills and is comfortable liaising between technical and non-technical team members
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to respond to feedback and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours
What We Can Offer You:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!