Game Tester/Product Release Specialist
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Want to help teleport enterprise collaboration in the a 3D, cloud-based, virtual world? Want to push the boundaries of performance and transform the remote working experience? VirBELA (www.virbela.com) is a technology company that develops collaboration, learning, and assessment tools for major corporations like Amazon and eXp Realty, top business schools like Standard GSB, and military applications for the United States Navy.
VirBELA is seeking individuals who are mature, inquisitive, and reliable. At VirBELA you will be working on a cross-disciplinary team that includes organizational psychologists, virtual world specialists, and game designers.
The Game Tester/Product Release Specialist is responsible for testing various gaming technologies and releasing software products to our end customers. As a vital member of the technology team, the Game Tester/Product Release Specialist will develop and maintain production release cycles and be responsible for ensuring that software updates are of the highest quality and bug-free.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish test procedures for quality assurance of finished product
- Maintain a bug tracking system
- Work with external design resources to ensure quality design and performance
- Develop and manage test plan and test case creation based on user stories
- Assist in issue analysis, debugging, and preparing a test environment, as needed
- Collaborate across project teams
- Maintain and communicate the release calendar to stakeholders
- Establish a recurring launch process and set of tools
- Coordinate release preparation with training, support, marketing, and others
- Ensure release notes and other crucial details are properly communicated
- BA/BA in technology or related field required
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Experience in software testing
- Experience with Test Automation Tools
- Experience with NodeJS a plus
- Experience with Unity/C# a plus
- Experience in delivering SaaS/Cloud technology products
- Experience in a quality assurance, project management, launch coordinator, or similar role.
- Highly detail oriented and ability to organize multiple tasks
- High degree of problem-solving ability
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Must have working knowledge and experience with scripting languages
- Strong organizational, process and project management skills
- Able to set and manage priorities
- Able to define and achieve objectives
- Proficiency with project management tools
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to write and analyze requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, test plans, and documentation
- Working knowledge of git
- G-Suite (google docs, google sheets, etc), #slack, Trello a plus
EOE STATEMENT eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.