Game Planner at Binance
PRODUCT & DESIGN DESIGN
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Participate in the design of various system building and designs, according to the type and objectives of the project
- Responsible for the planning of the games, including game design, mechanics, strategies, operating strategies etc., and working with programmers and art designers to promote the implementation and acceptance.
- Responsible for the follow up after the game go live on line, and continuous improvement of the game core, basic system, function, script etc.
- At least 2 years of game planning work experience, and participating in a project from 0 to 1 experience is preferred. Be able to be accountable for the end to end game planning and operation.
- Rich game experience and sufficient enthusiasm for the game industry.
- Strong logical thinking ability, familiar with the structure and design of game system components.
- Self-drive, good at communication, strong teamwork ability.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire