Fullstack Developer (TypeScript) at CitizenShipper
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
CitizenShipper is looking for talented professionals to join our growing team.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience building modern large scale SPA
- 2+ years experience building RESTful APIs and backends with Node.js
- Familiarity with Typescript and a preference for static typing
- Proficient with the React (or React Native) stack
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Fluent in English (candidates who cannot communicate in English will be rejected)
- The skills that make you a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
In your role you will:
- Collaborate with our UI/UX designer, product manager, and dev team to effectively deliver software for our users
- Write clean, well-tested and reusable code
- Build and maintain our component library
- The focus will be on frontend development but from time to time you will help build and maintain our backend services and APIs
Bonus points for:
- Experience with working remotely
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Android and/or iOS development
- Experience with AWS
- Passionate about functional programming
- Proven experience developing and building applications (github link on repo)
As a share-economy transportation marketplace, CitizenShipper connects people who need items delivered with the drivers able to complete the delivery. Our main focus is on facilitating pet transportation – to date, we’ve helped reunite thousands of owners with their pets.
Why join us?
🌎 Our team is multicultural and international
😎 We have a “minimal meetings” culture
🤗 We have a flat organization without micromanaging.
👩💻 Everyone works remotely (from home)
🚀 We’re still growing, and you have a lot of room to grow with us
💚 Generous parental (maternity and paternity) leave policy – up to 14 weeks!
📚 $50/month book allowance
👨🏫 $2,000/year Professional development budget
🏝 Full paid light work week (max 10-15 hours) each quarter