Full Stack Web Developer at Day Translations
Title: Full Stack Web Developer
- Location: Remote Worldwide
- Job Type: Full-Time
Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Full Stack Web Developer position
- Position type: Full-time
- Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
- Reports to: Development and Design Manager
We are seeking a talented, passionate Full Stack developer to work with our team on the next-generation platform – Day Interpreting. Day Interpreting is the language interpretation platform that connects the best professional interpreters from any language to the client that needs them instantly.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of thinking big in terms of architecture, not just code, experience building federated components, turning customer needs into elegant, user-centered designs, as well as implementing those designs in the presentation layer by using smart, clean web development patterns. The candidate should preferably have good past work experience in building VOIP projects. The ideal candidate will have experience understanding, mapping, designing, developing, and testing systems that empower users to successfully navigate and manage large asset libraries. UX Design experience is a plus. As a Full Stack Engineer, you have the chance to help develop a new product from the very early stages. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced start-up like environment and want to invent the future. We are looking for an Engineer with experience on both front-end interfaces and back end systems.
If you’re an experienced, creative, hard-working, organized, detail-oriented and professional Full-Stack Web developer with excellent communication skills in English, please read our requirements carefully and apply for this exciting position.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for application development, integration and deployment.
- Liaise with different members of the UX and development team to develop the highest quality web applications.
- Responsible for building reusable code and structures.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications, and their adherence to the designs.
- Adhere to coding best practices, ensuring code quality and organization
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Full Stack Web development, integration and deployment.
- Must have worked on extensive VOIP projects in the past using Twilio APIs/SDKs
- Should have experience in building Rich UI components with React/Vue/Angular
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on knowledge on MySql database structure/designing for optimized performance
- Should have experience working on Unix/Linux server related operations
- Should have a good understanding of version control systems and its concepts (Bitbucket, GitLab)
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment in a remote workplace
- Experience in end to end performance tuning.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent skills to debug ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!