Full Stack Software Engineer at Nod
Remote | International
Location: Anywhere in the world, International; 100% Remote
- Team: we highly value the power of team and collaboration
- Culture: we celebrate our wins, learn from our failures and enjoy ourselves in the process
- Product: our product is lovingly crafted with React, GraphQL, Node.js and PostgreSQL
- User Experience: we work to build an amazing experience for our customers as we know this is key to our success
- Infrastructure: we trust AWS to host our application and to keep our data secure
- CICD: our product is shipped often and early. We use continuous deployment and manage all of our infrastructure through code
About your role:
- Contribute your ideas for evolving our product and platform.
- Advocate for continuous improvement of the team’s standards and code quality.
- Build a product that you can be truly proud of.
- Contribute to our collaborative planning process.
- Provide guidance to more junior team members.
- Work remotely from anywhere you like.
- State of the art technology is what gets you up in the morning.
- You’ve worked in a startup before.
- You’re comfortable owning the technical direction for large features.
- You love the challenge of working on complex UI apps.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!