Full Stack Marketer at SmarterQueue
Full Stack Marketer (100% Remote)
$50k – $70k • No equity
Please read carefully before applying:
- This position is 100% remote
- Your availability must have a minimum of 3 hours overlap with GMT
- SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media management tool.
- On average, SmarterQueue increases the effectiveness of our customers social media content by up to 300%, and saves them over 8 hours per week – amongst many other incredible benefits!
- We are a small fully remote team, spanning the UK, Canada, America and Europe.
- SmarterQueue is building software which adds REAL value to influencers and marketers lives!
- Salary range USD $50K – $70K (dependent on experience)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable strategies to position and promote SmarterQueue. You will not have a team at this stage to execute on your vision. You must be a high level strategist and a DOER!
- Lead and implement the full marketing strategy for SmarterQueue (SaaS product marketing, growth hacking etc).
- Lead the operation of the SmarterQueue website and content with an emphasis on increasing conversion.
- Establish the marketing budget and track return on investment.
- Create marketing automations and achieve lead generation targets.
- Optimise and improve user acquisition strategies, including top, mid and bottom of funnel content marketing, paid, SEO and webinars.
- Create and constantly improve processes that drive and optimise marketing and lead generation productivity.
- Perform A/B tests, surveys, experiments, to optimise performance of landing pages, ads, onboarding, and product functionality.
- Know all the technical details of SmarterQueue, and translate them into benefits for the user.
- Get a deep understanding of our customer personas, and their user needs.
- Showcase SmarterQueue benefits as solutions to needs – targeted to specific niches, as well as generic messaging for all audiences.
- Create compelling marketing/sales copy and imagery to showcase SmarterQueue’s value, and increase the market’s perception of our value.
- Understand and document the buyer journey process. Then, drive changes to processes based on your learnings.
- Assess the effectiveness of marketing efforts and report to senior management.
- Work closely with other functions to ensure your strategic vision is aligned.
- Act as a SmarterQueue evangelist.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Part-time or full time (25+ hours/week).
- You will work 100% remotely.
- You must have your own computer/equipment with a solid connection to the internet.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Incredible, self managing organisational skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish.
- Passion and complete understanding of social media.
- Startup grit.
- Love and complete competence in independent and 100% remote working lifestyle.
- Team player and a positive, motivating person to be around.
- Creative and quantitative thinker.
- Master of marketing techniques; inbound and outbound marketing, email campaigns, sales copy, product videos, webinars, feature launches, and pricing strategies.
- In-depth understanding of SaaS analytics (conversion funnels, retention, A/B test data).
- Successful track record of managing and optimising funnels.
- Solid video creation and editing skills.
- User-centric mentality and ability to extract qualitative insights from user interactions.
- Experience creating email campaigns, automation, audience segmentation, and retargeting.
- Data-driven, with strong experience of experiments and analytics.
- Exceptional analytical skills in quantitative data analysis of program effectiveness, campaign testing, forecasting, and ROI.
- New York City
Hires remotely Everywhere
- Not Available
- 4+ years
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Full Stack Marketing
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!