Full Stack Engineer at Creative Market
Full-stack Engineer (Remote – USA & Canada)
Creative Market is the world’s marketplace for design — a platform where creators across the globe buy and sell digital design assets. We’re passionate about building tools and experiences that make beautiful, effective design simple and accessible to everyone.
As a Full-stack Engineer, your work will be used by millions of people every month. You’ll work closely with a team of talented individuals to ship the best possible product while having a lot of ownership over your projects.
- Build, ship, and iterate on new and existing features.
- Team up with product designers to help shape how things work.
- Work in a growth-minded culture to help drive growth to the business and for our community.
- Own your work. Whether it’s a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.
- Work constructively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Continually look for ways to level-up yourself, your team, and Creative Market.
- You are experienced building web applications and comfortable working in both the front end and the back end.
- You are a learner. You love learning things and know the value of feedback and facing new challenges.
- You are product-minded. You build things with the end-user in mind. You can see not only the technical details but also the end goal.
- You are detail-oriented. You sweat the details because you know that millions of people will use what you build.
- You are curious. With the support of the team, you want to see the bigger picture as an engineer.
Creative Market is a 40-person company that works remotely with employees across the United States and Canada.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!