Full Stack Developer: US Only at DigitalCrafts
Location: US Only
Are you interested on working on an innovative product that will make a positive impact? We are building software that is disrupting the vision tech space with a revolutionary approach to connecting providers with patients.
Initially, this role would be a long term W2 contract position with benefits. It would be a rare opportunity to join the team in a growth stage of development. This is a distributed team, so we’re looking for a full-time addition who would contribute remotely and is motivated to build quality products.
• Responsible for owning the development of what we are building. We want people who CARE about quality code.
• Demonstrate and communicate a passion for implementing highly scalable and maintainable front and backend services working with business specialists and UX/UI designers to design optimal solutions
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, products owners, and designers to deliver empowering user experiences
• Share technical solutions and product ideas through design review, pair programming, code review and technological discussions
• Utilize a proactive and responsive approach to problem-solving
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience
- 4+ years of experience coding in enterprise level applications
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- Company is located in Ft. Worth Texas, but will consider US based candidates. No corp to corp or sponsorship available.
If you are looking to join a team that is smart, agile, innovative, motivated, and creative, we’d love to hear from you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!