Full-Stack Developer at Botsociety
Botsociety empowers creatives worldwide in designing voice and chat experiences. Creatives worldwide have designed 2M+ messages on our platform, working on their next voice or chat interface. We aim to be the next Adobe.
Our clients include Google, Microsoft, PwC, Accenture and many more. We raised a seed round from Google and 500Startups.
By joining our team, you will help shape the creative suite of the future. We are distributed on the San Francisco timezone (PST) and the Milan timezone (CET).
You will be joining our growing engineering team to build our SaaS software. We are a small, multi-disciplined team seeking our newest member. You will be tasked with the development of new product features, as well as creative engagement in the product decisions.
This role comes with a lot of ownership and allows you to have an incredibly large impact on our organization’s most important efforts. If you are looking for a team that values the importance of your creativity, and your contribution and allows you to focus your time and energy on creating exceptional work we are here and ready to get started.
- 1+ years of experience as Web Developer
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Exceptionally talented in writing solid, beautiful and clear code
Nice to haves:
- 1+ years of experience with Angular2+ / Node.js / HTML / CSS
- Experience with Git
- Experience with RESTful services
- Experience with continuous integrations and deployment system
- Flexible office hours and remote work
- Competitive salary: from 28k to 35k RAL (based on your experience)
- Ticket restaurants
- Apple or Linux notebook of your choosing
- Work in San Francisco 2/3 weeks a year (if you want). If the current pandemic lasts more than a year, your weeks will be rolled over to the following year.
- Botsociety t-shirt and other swag
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!