Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: New York 10018 United States
BrandYourself’s software and services have helped nearly a million people protect and improve their online reputation and privacy. We have been featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, BBC’s Dragons’ Den and numerous other media outlets.
Whether it’s what potential employers find when they Google your name or look you up on social media, or having your personal information and data exposed to hackers, spammers and telemarketers; the information that’s available about you online can now impact multiple areas of your life.
BrandYourself’s industry-first software and services help individuals take back control of their online reputation and privacy.
BrandYourself is headquartered in New York City with a second, rapidly-growing office in Lancaster, PA. To learn more about the company visit: http://brandyourself.com/about
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our dynamic Engineering team. This role will focus on helping us execute our web application and API roadmap. This position can be located in our NYC headquarters, Lancaster office or telecommute.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, venture-backed company in a rapidly expanding market in a highly-impactful position.
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and documenting
- Collaborate with the Product team and other members of the Engineering team to solve business & technical challenges in simple, sustainable ways
- 5+ years experience in a full-stack developer role for a SaaS company in an Agile Scrum environment, preferably at a start-up
- Familiarity with several components of the following technology stack:
- JSON API
- MySQL NDB Cluster
- Ability to work collaboratively within a distributed Engineering team