Full Cycle Bookkeeper at Theorem.co
Title: Remote Full cycle bookkeeper
What You Will Do:
- Streamline the process for gathering data and refining Revenue & Spending analysis reports
- Drive process improvements and system automation projects
- Support other Finance Project Management tasks
- Support the financial reporting, planning and controlling tasks
- Identify key issues and tasks and work with VP of Finance to implement best solution
- Develop and manage models related to monthly financials, scenario analysis and ad hoc analysis as needed
- Update Monthly trackers and reports
- Help with the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Help preparing key monthly financial statements, performing month-end close duties, completing/reviewing account reconciliation
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Work with multiple currencies
- Work with many different platforms on a regular basis
- Maintain separate monthly schedules
What is Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field;
- 3-5 years experience in a finance or accounting role
- Ability to influence business partners with data-driven decision support and analysisAdvanced level of MS Excel / Google Spreadsheet.
- Hands on experience in accounting
- Strong organizational skills and the flexibility and ability to manage time and multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Understanding of US GAAP accounting standards
- Proficient in QuickBooks Online, Abacus, Bill.com or similar platforms, comfortable learning new systems and administering them
- Comfortable working with multiple subsidiaries
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in accounting, finance, and operations. Performs other duties as assigned.
Reports to VP of Finance
BENEFITS AND PERKS
100% REMOTE TEAM RETREAT – Once a year the entire Theorem team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND – HAPPY TEAM – We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE – For US & UK based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!