Full Charge Bookkeeper and Accountant
About The Job
Professional bookkeeping and payroll company seeks full time full charge bookkeeper/accountant. Will work with clients to prepare financial statements, prepare and remit multi-state sales tax, enter accounts payable, accounts receivable, process payroll, enter debit card charges, manage source documents (scan and file with scansnap). You will communicate with the client each week about the progress of their file and be their key contact. This is a demanding position that requires handling many clients files. You must be able to switch from project to project while maintaining speed and accuracy. This also requires incredible tact, poise and skillful communication; especially when engaging with our clients about their confidential and urgent financial matters.
- An accounting superhero with a firm grasp of GAAP rules
- Able to adapt to ever changing technology
- A “Chatty Cathy” who likes to hop on a call with a client, at a moment’s notice
- A spreadsheet wizard, able to make sense of lots of information
- Inventory Guru…. Or at least aspires to be
- A self starter that loves to contribute ideas and be heard
- A team player, with an extensive gif collection to be shared via Slack.
- Background Check
- Xero or Quickbooks Skills Check
- Accounting Skills Check
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Unlimited paid vacation,
- Paid company holidays,
- Paid sick days
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- 3% Simple IRA Salary Match
- Work from wherever you want- we are totally virtual
- Awesome people to work alongside of
How to Apply
Go to https://accountingprose.bamboohr.com/jobs/ to see our current openings and to apply for a position today!