Fulfillment Manager at Wild Alaskan Company
- Remote, based in U.S.
You’re a consummate communicator who never loses track of a single detail. A fast-paced, results-oriented team player who can keep your cool when confronted by the unexpected, communicating across all stakeholders to ensure a timely solution is both well crafted and seamlessly applied to prevent future issues. Nimble, analytical, and highly organized, you love solving the ever-changing puzzle of remote fulfillment to get thousands of members their orders every day.
Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, your attention to detail and ability to ‘herd cats,’ will be integral to delivering a first-class experience for our members. You will liaise daily with our Fulfillment Centers, carriers, and member experience (MX) team to ensure everything, from the receipt of product at fulfillment centers to members receiving their wild-caught, sustainable seafood, runs without a hitch.
- Prep and send daily orders to fulfillment centers, so our members can receive their boxes on-time and in excellent condition
- Communicate, record (and update as needed) accurately and timely shipment plans to all relevant stakeholders
- Analyze data from our members, report on fulfillment and shipping issues, and collaborate with our partners to improve performance each week
- Verify, audit, and manage all inbound and outbound inventory movement. Create processes to accurately track inventory and reports to record any damaged or missing
- Maintain relationships with our fulfillment and last-mile delivery partners across the U.S.
- Coordinate with the supply chain team to send weekly inventory projections to our fulfillment centers
- Track, analyze and validate fulfillment and last mile expenses
- Deep experience and demonstrated track record of success in warehousing, e-commerce fulfillment, or 3PL management
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity and execute effectively and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and WMS systems
- Adaptable to new systems and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A willingness to learn and embrace uncertainty
NICE TO HAVES
- Passionate about sustainable, wild-caught seafood
- Shipstation experience
- Experience working with distributed, remote teams
- Proficiency in languages other than English
At Wild Alaskan, we believe diversity of backgrounds and perspectives makes us stronger. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant. We’re committed to creating a work environment that fosters growth, celebrates diversity and fundamentally makes all teammates feel welcome, accepted, nurtured and respected.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!