Frontend Engineer, Staff at CareRev
Frontend Engineer: Staff
Remote- United States
- CareRev is bringing the future of work to Healthcare! We are developing a robust marketplace that connects trusted Healthcare professionals to relevant per diem shift opportunities.
- We are working to change the traditional relationship between Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities alike, aiming to build a future that ensures people who work in Healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
- What You’ll Do as a Frontend Engineer: Staff you will collaborate with design and product on our single-page web app built in React.
- As we are rapidly growing, there will be opportunities for you to use your web and HTML skills in other areas such as internal tools, landing pages, and customer emails. There is a high growth potential for this role.
- We are a YC S16 graduate and believe in quickly iterating on features to build products that people want. We deploy multiple times a day and work within a hybrid kanban/scrum system.
- We believe in the agile manifesto, but not the industry straight jacket that has arisen around what it means to be “agile”.
- Build stuff that works, communicate across the company, react quickly to degradations in system/feature performance, have ideas on how to solve ever-evolving problems, respect and collaborate with fellow CareRevengineers, CareRevers, and customers.
What We’re Looking For:
While you should have many of these skills, not all are required.
- 7+ years of JS or other Frontend development experience
- 4+ years of experience working with React and Redux
- In-depth knowledge of React lifecycle events and manage app states
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Experience working with features and designs in a consumer-facing web app
- Familiarity with Webpack, Reselect, Redux-Saga, and Styled Components
A Few Reasons to Consider Us:
- 100% remote company
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Short term disability 100% covered by CareRev
- Life insurance covered by CareRev
- Paid parental leave
- Generous paid holidays & unlimited PTO
- 401K and company match
- Office equipment stipend
- Learning reimbursement program
CareRev is putting transparency, fairness, and trust back on the table. We deeply value changing the world for the better! To date, CareRev has raised $50M in funding to further our mission. In addition, CareRev has a fantastic group of investors, including Transformation Capital, top Healthcare VC firms, Y Combinator partners, and alumni.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, we will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please discuss with your Recruiter.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing at a desk
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds of work equipment
- Ability to set up home office to include desk and chair