We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer with a love for beautiful, well-crafted interfaces. You’ll work with our frontend team building Aragon Labs, Aragon client, and aragonUI.
- Develop, ship, and maintain quality interfaces for Aragon Labsand Aragon client, working closely with our UI toolkit.
- Work with our Design team to transform ideas and designs into modern, clean, and readable code.
- Research, develop, test and implement features on web applications built with modern technologies.
- Collaborate with the product team to define new product features.
- Experience working with Web3 technologies.
- Proven ability to ship quality, well-crafted code within tight deadlines.
- Being passionate about open source and decentralization.
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management. We work focus-driven, not hours-driven.
Nice to have
- Previous experience contributing or managing open source projects.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Very good written communication skills.
- Attention to UX/UI design.
How to apply
- Write an email with your LinkedIn and/or CV plus any information you consider important to email@example.com, with the subjectFrontend Dev opening application.
- Please send along your GitHub profile. Since we are open source only, we require applicants for developer positions to have a very active and healthy GitHub profile.