Front End Web Publisher at Lionbridge
Remote Front-End Web Publisher
- Employee Sub-Group: Regular FT Salaried
- Location: Work from Home, Any
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
As a dedicated resource at a Fortune 500 tech company’s Employee Communications team, the candidate will be expected to immerse themselves in all website and collaboration technologies/services within the organization.
Armed with a strong technical/development background, the successful candidate will manage and execute on a variety of incoming news and web publishing requests, ranging in size and complexity, from conception through to delivery. Given the nature of news/announcements, short notice/quick turnarounds will be prevalent. The ability to stay calm, professional and cooperative is vital.
The Web Analyst/Developer will need to be highly organized and make themselves accessible in order to stay on top of the incoming requests, publishing dates and content changes. The ability to cultivate a good working relationship with the content providers, editor-in-chief, and channel managers will be essential and beneficial to both parties.
Working primarily through e-mail correspondence and Webex Teams (the company’s flagship collaboration platform), the candidate will be responsible for reviewing the client’s on-going business needs, publishing content and developing complementary features/capabilities, advising on web/digital best practices, and facilitating continuous improvements.
- Client Management – Confidently and effectively communicate with multiple clients/stakeholders on a daily basis through emails, meetings, phone calls and instant messaging (via Webex Teams). Majority of clients/stakeholders are located in the Pacific time zone), although some are also located internationally.
- Consulting: Consult, evaluate, and recommend the most appropriate solutions and coordinate with clients on project delivery.
- Building and Fostering Relationships: Build relationships with peers, among client’s staff, understand the client’s culture, and identify their key business objectives.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Strong understanding of web information architecture and user experience best practices
- Good experience in web usability best practices & user-centered interface design
- Understanding of latest web technology trends, including the social network tools
- Knowledge of content management and document repository systems
- Confident user of both Microsoft and Adobe suites
- Unquestionable work ethic, yet transparent and readily sets proper expectations (with feasibility and completion time)
- Excellent problem solver, should be able to operate independently or collaborate easily with other team members
- Does not crack under pressure, able to juggle multiple requests and sensibly re-prioritize work as needed
- Extremely responsive, strong interpersonal communication and client management skills
- Experience with Project Management Lifecycle
- Experience working within Brand Guidelines (style, usability)
- Experience using Web 2.0 collaborative and social media technologies including RSS, Wikis, Discussion Forums, Video Collaboration and Podcasts.
- Can-do attitude
- Professional demeanor
- Technical acumen
- Result and improvement focus
- Relationship development
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!