Front-End Software Engineer at vChain
Open Source Front-End Software Engineer
vChain is the fast-growing startup behind CodeNotary, the leading Open Source authenticity solution which delivers tamperproof integrity for all digital assets. Via immutable notarization and authentication, from code to production, it builds continuous trust in the entire DevOps process. CodeNotary today already processes over 10 million code and container authentications every single month, and our vision is to become the global standard for enabling high-integrity, verifiable software distribution.
As we are growing rapidly, we are looking to add only the smartest engineers to join our highly motivated and skilled team to create products that are already having an impact on many customers around the world. If you feel addressed, you have the opportunity to help revolutionizing the way source code and software is seen and used in a zero-trust era!
vChain was funded by a team of highly experienced startup entrepreneurs with amazing prior success stories and is well-funded, backed by notable investors like Elaia, Bluwat and Acequia Capital.
We are a very international startup that fosters a distributed working environment, with a diverse team working remotely from locations around the world. Besides the possibility to work from home – no matter where you’re based – we offer a competitive compensation including an equity ownership plan, and the opportunity to grow with the company.
Our tech stack is composed of Go, Java, Node, Vue, Solidity, and Google cloud services solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and maintain the user interface and first touchpoint for our customers
- Ensure very high code and implementation quality
- Apply automated testing and other engineering best practices
- Always improve application usability and customer experience
- Work in a team and as a team
- Ensure the timely delivery of planned tasks and projects
- Participate in the project’s design and code reviews (Github)
- Collaborate daily with Sales, Support and other teams.
What you bring
- Great communication skills
- A conversational level of English or above (it’s our working language)
- An adequate technical education (e.g. college, university) or equivalent practical experience
- 4−5 years of professional experience in developing and operating software solutions
- Excellent user empathy
- Experience accessing API driven architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
- Practical experience with Software Version Control and Continuous Integration (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Travis)
- A structured working approach and general-purpose problem-solving skills
What is nice to have
- Experience with .NET development
- Interest in blockchain technologies (e.g. Ethereum, Parity) and smart contract development (Solidity)
- Experience of working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Hightech startup experience
What we offer
- A full-time job
- A competitive compensation package with a stock option plan
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible location (work from anywhere)
- A motivated, highly engaged team that’s supportive and open to constructive feedback
- The feeling of making an impact on the community as you help building Open Source tools for people like us
- The opportunity to grow in multiple dimensions
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!