Front End Engineer – Web Team at CloudBees
Title: Front End Engineer-CloudBees Web Team
- Location: Remote, US
OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
The CloudBees Marketing Operations Team is seeking a Front End Engineer to join our growing team. You will work closely with the marketing operations, digital marketing, and demand generation teams to improve and expand on the CloudBees.com site to support marketing programs and our products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write components that improve and expanse the CloudBees.com site
- Develop end-to-end tests for new and existing components
- Work closely with team members to define technical requirements
- Collaborate with designers as well as engineers on other teams to continuously evolve and improve our internal component library
- Provide end-users with technical support
- Documenting application development processes, procedures, and standards
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience with modern HTML and CSS best practices
- Experience with design frameworks, such as Bootstrap
- Typescript experience is a plus
- Experience with React front end development
- Familiarity with next.js is a plus
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Knowledge of Headless CMS
- Contentful experience a plus
- Self-motivated and driven personality. Experience working in a remote environment is a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!