Front End Engineer at Genius Plaza
Front End Engineer (React.Js)
- United States
FRONT END ENGINEER (Direct Applicants Only/US Remote Applicants Accepted)
As Front End Engineer at Genius Plaza your responsibilities will include researching, designing and implementing features and services that can scale in an efficient and reliable manner.
We work in small, independent, self-organizing teams. The CTO, the team’s Product Owner and engineering lead work together to organize and prioritize the team’s backlog with a focus on continuously delivering new features to our users.
What you will do:
- Assist in designing and planning of the platforms architecture
- Implement features while ensuring long term stability of our system and quality of the code
- Influence which tools, programming languages, and technologies you work with
- Help ensure we have a smooth software pipeline for continuous and fast delivery
- Balance discovery phases with implementation work
- Be excellent at working both independently and in a team
What you will need:
- At least 4 years’ experience with React Js
- At least 4 years’ experience with Redux
- At least 5 years’ experience with CSS
- At least 2 years’ experience with RESTful APIs
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and/or Software Engineering or related field and experience.
- Good and stable work history (3 to 4 years) and experience working with large/corporate companies
- Solid experience in some of the techniques we use (see below)
- Passion for software development, scalable architecture and product building
- Passion about code quality, testing and automation
What would be great:
- Knowledgeable experience with React Native
- Testing in React
- High transaction systems
- Building modern high performing web-services using Python-Django
- Database modeling and performance analysis
- Configuration of Continuous Deployment solutions
- Flow for static typing
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!