Front End Developer at PadSplit
Front End Developer
Are you ready to dive into the world of a fast-paced tech startup? Are you ready to change the world? At PadSplit we’re disrupting the affordable housing industry by creating safe, attractive, and respectable co-living environments. If you’re motivated by the conviction that working people should have a decent place to live and want to do something about it, come join us!
At PadSplit, our purpose is to solve our affordable housing crisis one room at a time while leveraging housing as a vehicle for financial independence. Our principles are Care, Show it, Prove it. We live out our principles by embodying our values: Empathy, Optimism, Intellectual Curiosity, Strong Work Ethic, High Integrity, Self awareness, and Compassionate Directness.
As a Front End Developer, you are a detail-oriented, hard-working, team player with an optimistic attitude, who wears many hats. You are able to uphold our company’s principles and values while adding to our unique culture.
As a member of our Marketing Team, you will broadly be responsible for building web & mobile landing pages and responsive emails using the latest standards and best practices in HTML and CSS. As ourFront End Developer you will be supporting the marketing team with the goal of increasing marketing results. If this sounds like you, join our growing team.
- Create engaging, high-impact marketing web & mobile pages for our website and blog to increase conversions
- Build ad-hoc landing pages for our performance marketing campaigns
- Design and A/B test landing pages and maintain the consistency of our brand in our web design
- Partner with the Product Design team and the Front-End Engineering team to learn about tools, processes, and best practices to successfully create web design
- Perform day-to-day email production tasks, including development, scheduling, QA, debugging, and monitoring of transactional email campaigns
- Collaborate with product managers to build responsive email campaigns according to unique product specifications and requirements
- Ensure consistent design and messaging across all transactional emails by working with product managers and design team
- Apply basic knowledge of email analytics to launch split tests, validate results and create email benchmarking and trends.
- 3+ years of front end development experience and proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Experience in developing responsive emails using HTML and CSS
- Strong desire for Litmus or EmailonAcid experience
- In-depth understanding of mobile and web landing page designs, and user experience standards
- Strong experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows
- Can help craft A/B tests and multivariate experiments, learn from experiment results, and adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and collaborate in a fast-moving environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to present and communicate new ideas and concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with stakeholders within the organization.
- Thrives in a fluid, fast-paced and results-oriented environment; able to adapt to changing business needs and influence decision making across all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant studies
- Proficiency with design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma
- Proficiency using SendGrid, or other email service providers
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!