Front End Developer at Ministry Brands
Front End Developer
One Team, Many Solutions
Our faith is our passion – every day. We’re pastors, small group leaders, volunteers and worship team members. We participate in Bible studies and serve within our own community ministries. And we build software that addresses the needs of the church. We are our customers.
Ministry Brands is looking for a Front End Developer to join our growing team!
Who we are:
Are you looking for an opportunity where your faith and your job skills can coexist to make an impact on the world? Ministry Brands’ mission is to serve God by providing outstanding software, services, and content that connects churches, ministries, and faith-based organizations to the communities they serve. We equip over 115,000 churches in the United States and abroad with the software tools they need to administer their membership, collect and manage tithes, and expand the Gospel through technology and cutting-edge content. If you love tech and want to serve the Church community, then Ministry Brands is the place for you!
Currently, we serve our clients in these key areas:
- Online Giving
- Church Management Software (ChMS)
- Website Design and Content Management
- Mobile Applications
- Finance and Accounting Software
- Background Screening
- Streaming Services
Our vision is to be the leading provider of software, services, and information platforms for churches, ministries, and those they serve.
What you’ll do:
Ministry Brands is seeking a talented Front End Web Developer to be a part of a fast paced marketing team. You will be working and collaborating on website and landing-page projects within the marketing department, continuously improving how our products showcase their value to our customers. You’ll need a high level of proficiency with coding ‘from scratch’, working inside the guts of WordPress, and being able to highly optimize pages and sites for seamless device experiences and speed. If this sounds like your bread and butter, read on…
- Use coding and UX/UI/design experience to be able to iterate beautiful website pages based on a pre-established design themes or frameworks.
- Manage and build websites through WordPress using static code, templates, and working within the PHP elements of a WP website.
- Create and optimize website code for improving website speed and performance across popular browsers.
- Handle multiple project requirements, tasks and deadlines with a high degree of self-motivation.
Who you are:
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively, prioritize tasks and maintain deadlines.
- Hubspot experience is a plus.
- Version control experience is a plus.
Why you’ll love us
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy
- Career advancement opportunities. Because we know how awesome you are.
- Flexible PTO Policy. Because your mom misses you
- Snacks. NomNomNom
Ministry Brands is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!