Front-End Developer at Azavista
- Development and Engineering
- Remote job
Azavista is a global event technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, currently transforming into a distributed organisation where team members can work remotely from around the globe. We offer an end-to-end event management platform supporting mid-market and large enterprises creating successful events, used on a global scale by enterprise organisations including Adecco, Continental, ABB, Kyocera, global sports brands and large pharma companies, as well as large conferences like The Next Web, Amsterdam Dance Event, and We Are Developers. We would you like to work towards our purpose, transforming the global event industry. We have created an environment that spawns productivity and happiness, and are confident that our well-designed training programs and constant feedback will accelerate the development of your professional career.
The Azavista Platform is currently transitioning into a microservice architecture, where we clearly separate front-end from back-end. We are very enthusiastic about Angular and its ongoing growth and developments. In this role as Front-end Developer you have key responsibilities in creating the enterprise interface of our platform, where usability and performance are vital for delivering the best platform in the market.
- Develop our applications for web and mobile.
- Continuous input on how our front-end can deliver a better performance
- Innovate current Front-End development
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 4 or higher
- 3+ years of experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Problem solving skills
- Impressive portfolio of past projects
- Ability to work on a global platform used by very well known brands
- Invited bi-annual company events
- Attractive remuneration aligned to years of experience
- Flexible work environment
Duration: 6 months
Employment: Part-time (20h/weekly)
Location: Fully Remote
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!