French Transcriptionist at AlphaSights
Title: French Transcriptionist
- Location: Remote
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitattive and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest growing companies in the world. Learn more at www.alphasights.com.
- We are seeking experienced French transcriptionists to join our elite team.
- Successful candidates will be comfortable and confident transcribing sophisticated business language quickly and accurately in their native language (French) from an audio file.
- Candidates must be highly proficient transcriptionists with 3+ years of proven transcription experience and have access to their own professional transcription software, such as Express Scribe or similar, and be willing to sign an NDA.
- Very competitive, above market compensation
- Long-term project and commitment
- Independent contractor/freelance
- Remote work (based in United States or Canada preferred)
- Flexible with availability
- Proven track record of professional transcriptionist experience (at least 3 years’ experience)
- Native or fluent in French
- The ability to meet 99% transcription accuracy
- Must have experience transcribing multi-speaker files and adding speaker IDs
- You must have excellent grammar and punctuation skills
- Dedicated to meeting project deadlines on time
- Ability to follow an Intelligent verbatim style guide
- Highly proficient at researching terminology
- Professional references
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume (in English) and a brief cover letter giving details of your transcription experience. You must be willing to take a 3-5 minute transcription exam and complete an interview. Please only submit one application. Not all applicants will be asked to complete the exam. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!