Freelance Editors – Medicine, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Engineering at Cactus Communications Services Pte Ltd
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote; Freelance
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 442,000 clients across 191 countries.
We engage a team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields.
Cactus Communications has consistently ranked among the top 20 on the global list of the Top 100 Companies for Telecommute Jobs (Forbes.com) since 2016.
We’re currently looking for specialist freelance substantive editors in Medicine, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Engineering.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A Post Doc/Ph.D./Masters/Bachelors degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in Medicine, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Engineering.
- Excellent editing skills and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences.
- Adhere to job-specific guidelines and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required.
- Understand client and industry requirements and adapt your working approach accordingly
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- Telecommute from anywhere
- Set your own timings and work hours
- Receive a predictable volume of work each month. The more you edit, the more you will earn. Our editors edit 60,000 to more than 120,000 words a month
- Develop an understanding of the finer points of editing and gain access to articles on the latest industry trends and editing tips on our learning and discussion platform
- Get an inside view of research carried out worldwide
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!