Freelance Food Writer – Remote
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT
Collective Press is looking for a freelance writer to write articles on food from describing recipes to discussing the latest trends in the food world. This is a remote position.
You work will be published under your professional byline on all relevant Collective Press properties.
- Write up articles based on article spec. Work will be submitted via our online writing platform.
- All facts should be credited and sourced.
- Work should be free of spelling/grammar errors, lack of plagiarism, and be factually accurate.
- Bachelor degree in English or equivalent
- Experience writing and covering food
- Operate well with deadlines
- Strong written and digital communication skills
About Collective Press
Collective Press is a digital media startup company that was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs from Berkeley, Stanford, and UPenn. It owns several digital publications spanning a variety of topics: news, trending stories, home, cooking, diy, and more. For more information, visit collectivepress.com.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.