Financial Project Manager at Tad PGS
Financial Project Manager
- Job ID#: 45503
- Job Category: Management
- Position Type: Associate – W2
- Duration: 12 months
We have an outstanding Contract position for a Financial Project Manager. This position is 100% remote.
We are seeking an experienced remote financial Project Manager/Costpoint SME to lead a team of Financial Analysts on the features and utilization of Deltek Costpont as a result of a new implementation (SAP to Deltek).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead resource planning and management efforts and resolve issues that impede the test effort.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to make sure all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are being met.
- Lead various project status, planning, and review meetings.
Qualifications and Skills:
- ERP Implementation experience with Deltek Costpoint (required), Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics
- Familiar with crosswalk or mapping of projects for financial data migration
- Bachelor’s degree required in technical or business management related field preferred
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Project
Minimum Security Clearance: No Clearance
TAD PGS, Inc. is a Global Fortune 500 company with worldwide revenue of over $27 billion and more than 50 decades of government contracting experience. We specialize in supporting U.S. Government Agencies and their prime vendors by delivering a full range of recruitment and workforce solutions. As part of the Adecco family, we have access to over 2.5 million active candidates supporting hundreds of locations across North America. On any given day, we have more than 70,000 professionals working at client sites across the United States.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!