Financial Operations Specialist at 10up
Financial Operations Specialist
10up seeks a full-time financial operations specialist to support and assist our financial operations team with invoicing, accounts receivable, employee expenses/reimbursements and similar tasks. Success in this role requires a strong ability to organize one’s time, attention to detail, and strong communications ability as well as basic financial understanding.
- Assist with monthly client invoicing process.
- Manage accounts receivable and follow up with accounts past due.
- Record daily deposits.
- Assist with recording payroll transactions.
- Manage employee expense reimbursements.
- Manage expense transactions related to company credit cards.
- Assist with process documentation.
- Manage receipt and disbursement of physical equipment inventory.
- Other ad hoc requests as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent .
- 3 years plus financial operations role in services-based company.
- Ability to identify needed reports and generate reports, using QuickBooks Online, Excel, Google Spreadsheets or similar tools.
Nice to have
- Experience with digital agencies doing design, development, and maintenance of web properties.
- Experience with Google Docs.
- Remote working experience.
- Experience with QuickBooks, preferably QuickBooks Online.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!