Finance Systems Analyst
Remote, United States
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you’re driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
- Offer strong functional expertise of the Intacct platform to various business user groups: Orders and Invoicing teams, FP&A, AP, and AR/Collections.
- Lead the design, configuration and development of new customizations, applications and features within the Sage Intacct ecosystem:
- Intacct Financials
- Intacct Invoicing, AR & Cash Management
- Intacct Contracts, with Usage Billing
- Intacct integration to Salesforce and Avalara
- Intacct API
- Application development
- Web services
- Serve as point of contact from an application perspective.
- Strengthen internal technical presence.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and the Director to understand design for projects and lead projects as needed.
- Provide functional and technical support for internal customers.
- Train financial system users as applicable
- Prioritize and manage a diverse workload.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Management Information Systems or Accounting
- At least 4 years’ experience of functional knowledge of financial processes and monthly, quarterly, and yearly close cycles.
- At least 3 years’ experience in implementing and supporting Sage Intacct system, including integrations with other systems such as SFDC, Avalara, etc.
- Accounting and Finance business knowledge and process design skills
- The ability to provide internal customer service.
- A desire to take on specialized and unique tasks in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with, advise and influence C-level management.
- Innovative and assertive, with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly
- Creative problem solver and team player
- Extremely proactive, highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is an enterprise cloud software company that provides award-winning solutions in Project and IT Management, Workflow Automation and Digital Engagement. Our goal is 100% customer success, achieved through a unified operating platform that delivers the performance, scalability and support that over 2,500 Upland customers worldwide demand every day.
We offer a casual and collaborative work environment, a generous benefits package and significant growth opportunities. Upland is publicly traded software company based in Austin, TX with offices in the US, Canada and the UK.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.