Finance – Planning Manager for Ecommerce Company
If you’re a rockstar Finance – Planning Manager, passionate about internet marketing and e-commerce who would like to work in a startup environment and grow exponentially, read on.
About the Company:
Trafilea creates and expands disruptive customer-first global brands online.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation.
We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our products. We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
We are experts in online marketing with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
Founded by millennials in May 2014, we favor remote ways of working, proudly employing 200+ freelancers from over 14 countries, who work from anywhere they want.
Trafilea provides an ideal environment for remote and freelance work. This has become a main advantage and one of the very means by which we actually comply with our main mission: changing people’s lives.
We have an always-growing mindset; we are ambitious, self-disciplined, passionate, goal-oriented individuals, optimistic about an abundant future and happy life.
Now, we’re looking for a full-time Finance – Planning Manager Analyst to join the journey!
The Planning Manager will be responsible for preparing financial reports, coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances, monitor expenditure, performing risk evaluation and business analysis and implement proper internal controls. The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organized, and have excellent leadership skills. Experience working for start-ups and/or fast-growing companies is highly valuable.
Your Day-to-Day will look something like:
- Fosters a new company´s culture where all expenses are driven by the Annual Budget.
- Acts as a liaison between Finance Department and the rest of the areas.
- Ensure the availability and quality of the Financial information used to support decision making.
- Master the Business main KPIs and key Financial figures.
- Responsible for the implementation and design of the reporting structure of new ERP system.
- Assist in identifying improvements in accounting practices and internal control.
- Create Annual Budget 2019 and ensure periodically (monthly/quarterly) revision.
- Create a package of Financial information Analytical Reports to support business decisions.
- Review and propose enhancements or improvements in both internal and cross-functional processes.
- Prepare the SOPs for the main processes of Finance Department.
- Find an propose cost saving opportunities to upper Management.
- Support in the implementation of new ERP system.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
Live Where You Want
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
Take Vacation (Seriously)
Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game
We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect
- Full-time, Shifting schedules
- What We Have to Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result oriented compensation plan
- Like we said, trainings and development opportunities are on us!