Finance Manager at FormAssembly
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Finance team.
As a Finance Manager at FormAssembly, you will report to the Director of Finance.
- Oversee the day-to-day functions of the Finance/Accounting Team. This includes accounts payable, receivable, and support.
- Account reconciliations.
- Perform journal entries and initiate month end close.
- Process multi-state payroll and oversee tax filings.
- Establish, document and maintain team processes.
- 3+ years in an accounting role.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance field.
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience in payroll processing, tax filings and payments. Bonus points for multi-state.
- Experience with Sage Intacct, Stripe and Slack.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided laptop
You’ll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!