Finance Controller at Adludio Limited
- London, England, United Kingdom Time Zones
- Full time
Adludio is the leading mobile creative platform for digital advertising. We’ve put technology at the forefront tapping into haptic, touch and augmented reality experiences, to produce engaging and immersive creatives for mobile.
We create, distribute and optimise mobile campaigns at scale, allowing global brands to tell their stories in more compelling ways.
We are a London-based technology scaleup with international offices in LA, New York, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Taipei.
Some of our client partnerships include Unilever, Adidas, Singapore Airlines, Lenovo, HSBC, Huawei, Estée Lauder, Ebay, Jaguar, and National Geographic, amongst many other international brands. Adludio is also a creative partner to Snapchat.
We were named ‘Best Advertising Company’ at the TechCrunch Europa Awards 2016, ‘Hot Company of the Year’ at Festival of Media Global and Festival of Media Asia Pacific, won MOMA’s ‘Best User Experience’ award, and the ‘Innovation Prize’ at EurobestLions Festival as well as this year in 2019 the Deloitte Fast 50 award.
Pursue a career in finance in an exciting and creative environment. We are graduating from a startup to a scaleup and need your help to analyse our growth and international expansion.
- Responsible for full accounting function in each territory.
- Preparation of Management Accounts for the Group.
- Assistance with Preparation of Statutory Accounts.
- Transform reporting to be insightful to the business.
- Support the CFO with duties such as forecasting and budgeting by revenue stream in different geographies and multi-currencies.
- Contact person for external accountants and pension administrators in each territory
- Degree in financial or mathematical disciplines. Minimum of five years experience or driven by ambition to succeed in finance.
- Experienced in online accounting software, Xero and ReceiptBank
- Experience working with new age banks
- Keen to research and learn about new add on applications to report and forecast in Xero.
- Experienced in financial analysis
- Interested in finance for SaaS.
- Inquisitive to learn and ability to work independently when required.
- Good communicator.
- Previous experience in a startup advantageous.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Fully remote work possible in UK friendly timezones (+ 3h)
- Competitive salary
- 4,5 days working week Friday afternoons off
- Large potential for professional growth
- Enthusiastic team with lots of spirit
- Company with unique position in market and high growth trajectory
Adludio does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis protected by local law.