Finance – Banking Writer at Wpromote
Freelance Finance, Banking Writer
Location: United States
Schedule: Part Time
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 450+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Whirlpool, Samsung, Transunion, Huda Beauty, NBC Universal, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
You Will Be
- Communicating directly with and taking direction from Wpromote’s SEO and Content Marketing Managers
- Writing monthly website content, mainly blogs, landing pages, service pages, and product pages
- Performing research on your client and becoming an expert
- Performing research on your assigned monthly topics to create unique, quality content
- Utilizing SEO best practices in your writing including the body, headings, and titles
- Adhering to brand guides, adjusting your writing style to match the writing style of our client, and using verbiage that speaks to our target market(s).
- Reviewing and proofing your work to ensure your copy is high-quality, clean, and error-free
- Making edits and revisions as needed
- Topics you may be asked to write on include: financial services, credit unions, loans, credit cards, checking, and savings
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree; English, Writing, or related field preferred
- Extensive experience writing on financial and banking services — we are looking for a real financial expert!
- The lingo of the financial market
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience writing SEO-optimized copy
- Solid MS Office and Google Docs skills
- The ability to be efficient, detail-oriented, and reliable
- Proven experience writing to different target audiences and adjusting your writing style as needed
- The capacity to answer emails in a prompt manner and occasionally talk on the phone (reminder: This is a remote/freelance position)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!