Finance and Accounting Manager
OPERATIONS AND FINANCE – FINANCE
Does this sound like you?
You are a tech-savvy and forward-thinking lover of all things finance and accounting, whose entrepreneurial spirit, work experience and incredible motivation make you stand out in the crowd. You are a competitor at heart and you love the challenge of growth and recognize the beauty of the journey. You are excited about growing your career in a dynamic start-up environment and the exciting changes that are happening in the medical technology industry.
As the Redox Finance & Accounting Manager, you will supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. In addition, you will be establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily operations including accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Monitor and analyse accounting data
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs, prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders
- Actively participate and collaborate in budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Document accounting policies and practices to ensure adherence to proper accounting methods and principles
- Establish and implement internal control practices
- Implement continuous improvement methodologies to facilitate highly scalable processes
- Perform and oversee annual audits
Background and Experience
- 5+ years progressive experience in accounting and/or audit
- Experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
- Experience building and/or leading a team of accountants
- Experience in high growth technology businesses
- CPA required
- Deep accounting experience as a corporate accountant, auditor, or public accountant