Finance Administrator, ( 18-2206 )
Finance / Accounting / Payroll
Remote, United States
FieldCore, a GE company, is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse. Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets. For more information, check out www.fieldcore.com
The Administrative Specialist will be responsible for maintaining the financial records and files for the plant and providing administrative support. The role will collect, analyze and process all time sheets, through the approval process, report, data. Obtain required daily documentation/confirmation of work performed. The Administrative Specialist will collaborate with the Business partners and site personnel to assure all work hours are complied. The position will support our field management. Work is clerical in nature and organizational skills are critical.
- Work closely with Project Managers, and site Supervisors to assure all Work Hours and tasks are complied.
- Run scheduled, and ad hoc reports as required for operations team. Obtain required daily documentation/confirmation of work performed.
- Collect all time sheets or crews, and process them through the appropriate approval process.
- Provide necessary information to the site Supervisors to be able to load the working data, to the tracking software.
- Maintain files, records, and calendars and schedule appointments in order to maximize organizational efficiency
- Controls all administrative documents and correspondence
- Copies data and compiles records and reports
- Tracks and reconciles all plant financial transactions on an ongoing basis.
- Records orders for merchandise or service
- Obtains and disseminates information regarding all personnel matters to employees
- Operates office equipment such as typewriter, adding, calculating, and duplicating machines
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail. Greets and assists visitors and guests.
- Maintains invoice, purchasing, regulatory, and correspondence filing systems
- Prepares and submits time cards as required
- Prepares and submits monthly billing summaries as required
- Prepares, documents and arranges transportation for all equipment and material being shipped from the warehouse
- Inventories administrative supplies and reorders as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access (use not programming)
- Experience with web-based programs
- Ability to multi-task, detail-oriented and organized, with high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Deductive reasoning skills
- Interpersonal Skills: communicates/interacts well with others
- Able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and/or lead teams
- Work with Project Planner for project reporting and closure.
- Excellent customer, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to complete multiple projects within time constraints
- Strong organizational skills