Federal Brief Writer at Morgan & Morgan
Federal Brief Writer
- United States
- Full time
- Brief Writer
Morgan & Morgan is one of the largest and fastest growing legal-tech companies in the nation and we are on a mission to transform the ways that consumers interact with law, as the work we do matters. With over 700 attorneys across dozens of practice areas, combined with thousands of diverse operational and support staff, our entire firm is often the last line of defense against big companies that will trample anyone in their path to make a quick buck. It is a fight we are winning, having recovered more than $9 billion for hundreds of thousands of people.
So, are you ready to join the fight?
Morgan and Morgan’s mass tort practice group is looking for attorneys to join their federal briefing team.
- Minimum 2+ years of federal litigation, in dispositive motion practice, in appeals or as a federal law clerk.
- Prior mass tort / MDL brief experience strongly desired
- Licensed and in good standing with state bar
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Self-starter driven by long-term career goals
- Superior writing and oral advocacy skills
- Fully remote opportunity
Comprehensive health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability and 401K with employer match.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!