Fashion Stylist at Allume
ONLINE FASHION STYLIST
About Our Company
Allume is a fast-growing styling company based in Redwood City, CA. Our mission is to be the go-to place for busy professional women for all their wardrobe and styling needs! We create a personalized, thoughtfully curated, and fun shopping experience to help women look great and feel confident. Whether our clients are looking to refresh their wardrobe or take it to the next level with a WOW factor, our team of expert stylists will help her get there.
We’re looking for expert stylists with fashion and retail backgrounds that love working with clients and developing strong, lasting relationships with them. The Allume Stylist works with clients virtually to provide a personalized and fun online shopping experience.
- Exciting opportunity to build and maintain a client base – build strong relationships with clients by getting to know them and their style goals
- Style clients using our proprietary online styling platform
- Source items from a range of established and up-and-coming clothing and accessories brands
- Carefully curate clothing options for your clients based on their preferences and build virtual outfits for them to shop from
- Interact with the client via a chat platform to suggest pieces and how to wear them
- Work with our customer service team to ensure all clients get heard, taken care of, and have a great experience each time
- Help women look and feel great
- Follow your passion in fashion
- Set your own hours – choose when and how much to work
- Work from your home
Required Background and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in Fashion or Retail
- Expert in fashion. Strong styling skills, deep product/brand knowledge, love to follow fashion trends.
- Experience in clienteling. Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships. Ability to navigate unique client scenarios with solutions to create a seamless client experience.
- Experience in selling. Confident in encouraging clients to purchase.
- Detail oriented. Able to listen to what clients want and adapt styling to client’s needs.
- Organized. Great at managing time and hitting commitments.
- Passionate about fashion and helping clients.
- Tech savvy. Able to work with online styling and texting tools.
- Must use your own equipment, including a phone, laptop, and/or desktop, and strong Wifi
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!