Virtual Family Nurse Practitioner
One Medical is a unique primary care group delivering the highest-quality care and service available, and offering providers deeply gratifying and sustainable careers with myriad opportunities for professional enrichment. We’re fiercely independent of massive healthcare institutions, seeing fewer patients each day and spending more time investing in longitudinal relationships and thoughtful decision-making. Through advanced technology and a team-based approach, we care for patients around-the-clock without requiring providers to take call. We’re a proudly diverse crew united by humanism, intellectual curiosity, and a powerful mission: redesigning healthcare and bringing world-class primary care to everyone.
The One Medical Virtual Medical Team (VMT) is a leading provider of virtual clinical care, providing world-class, convenient, evidence-based virtual medical care to One Medical patients in concert with their primary care providers. Through advanced technology and a team-based approach, we care for patients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our team is united by intellectual curiosity, inclusiveness, and a powerful mission: transforming healthcare and bringing world-class primary care to everyone.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in primary care
- Ability to work weekday and weekend shifts (Saturday and Sunday)
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Family-practice training or experience (Preferred)
- An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care
- Graduate of accredited FNP program with national certification required
- Current California FNP license and DEA
Tues: 7AM – 4PM or 8AM – 5PM
Wed: 1PM – 10PM
Thurs: 9AM – 6PM or 10AM – 7PM or 11AM – 8PM
Fri: 8AM – 5PM or 9AM – 6PM or 10AM – 7PM (Optional)
Sat: 1PM – 10PM and 9AM – 6PM (Alternating week schedules)
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
- Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program – Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs – Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance – One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance – One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Supporting your medical career
- Malpractice Insurance – Malpractice fees to insure your practice at One Medical is covered 100%.
- UpToDate Subscription – An evidence-based clinical research tool
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) – Receive an annual stipend for continuing medical education
- Rounds – Providers end patient care one hour early each week to participate in this shared learning experience
This is a full-time virtual role.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.