Facility Coordinator at ServiceChannel
Facility Coordinator (Remote – PST)
ServiceChannel is the leading cloud-based service automation platform for facilities management. We offer a single platform to source, procure, manage and pay for repair and maintenance services from commercial contractors. We are a high growth, late stage startup with fantastic product-market fit, and trusted by more than 500 global brands like Cole Haan, Bloomin’ Brands, CVS Health, Louis Vuitton, Allbirds, and Under Armour. We are committed to creating a great product for our customers and a great work environment for our employees to succeed professionally and personally, landing us on Wealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies List for the second year in a row.
The right person for ServiceChannel’s Facilities Coordinator has strong prioritization skills and can work independently. This role is designated to a single client, assisting with the administration and follow up on service requests to their locations. The Facilities Coordinator will be available for shift coverage between the hours of 2pm – 11pm weekdays as well as weekend shifts. Flexibility with scheduling is a requirement for this position as the client has locations across the US and their operating hours run from 8am-11pm each day of the week. This ServiceChannel resource will be an expert in the utilization of the ServiceChannel platform and can work as a point of contact for the Client, provide follow up, and serve as a system administrator.
- This is a remote-based, customer service focused role, that will require you to monitor and respond to inbound Zendesk requests, triaging and prioritizing assistance requests as needed. You will be asked to:
- Respond quickly and efficiently to inbound support inquiries
- Provide baseline training and guidance to Clients and Providers on ServiceChannel applications
- Identify system issues and report to Development Team
- Partner with Client Facility Managers and coordinate service
- Adding Vendors to locations
- Advising Vendors of proper procedure
- Adding & Updating Preventative Maintenance Services in ServiceChannel
- Adding & Updating Assets as part of the Clients Asset Management program
- Adding & Monitoring new providers to the clients list of servicing providers
- Provide special project assistance as needed by the ServiceChannel Program Manager or Client
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Monitor and Evaluate Facility Repair Emergency Work Orders
- Dispatch emergency service requests to vendors
- Follow up on dispatched work orders ensuring the process is adhered to
- Contact Facility Locations to verify service was completed to satisfaction
- Documentation will need to be provided on each assigned request, requiring attention to detail and strong written communication.
- Coach and mentor call center representatives on client processes and learning opportunities
- Effectively work with a team
- Collaborate, Communicate, and Knowledge Transfer to maintain a seamless workflow
Required Skills & Experience
- One to two years’ experience working in a high-volume help desk role.
- A demonstrated ability to provide support and guidance on fundamental computer applications and product specific technical questions, particularly in a fast-paced environment. Experience in the Facilities Management industry preferred.
- Verbal and written English proficiency, including the ability to easily understand instructions and feedback and to respond fluently and precisely.
- Strong attention to detail – Accurately capture specific pieces of information (details) and the ability to document these details in the written form, while speaking with the caller as well as following processes correctly.
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks and follow direction.
- Adaptive and responsive to feedback and open to updating processes where required.
- Collaboration and teamwork. While most of the role is an individual contributor, team members support each other through cross-training, reviewing the learning applications, remote communication methods, procedures, client expectations and program development efforts.
- Willingness and desire to ask, learn, advance, achieve and engage with other team members in order to obtain team excellence.
- Ability to work independently from home with a strong record of attendance and punctuality. On time attendance to scheduled shifts is required in this role.
- This is a remote position covering shifts that will rotate between the hours 2pm Pacific – 11pm Pacific as well as covering weekends. Shift flexibility is a requirement for this role.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with Facilities Management in a Restaurant or Hospitality setting
- Record of success supporting Enterprise B2B SaaS products
- Standard Operating Procedures writing experience a plus
Why Work for Us?
Our work environment is dynamic, collaborative, and entrepreneurial – We are firm believers in working to live and not living to work. Don’t get us wrong, we work hard and do what it takes to get the job done, but we value a healthy work/life balance and have a lot of fun along the way. Our company is filled with foodies, music lovers, travelers and sports nuts. We are looking for energetic, positive, creative problem solvers who don’t mind digging in and getting their proverbial hands dirty.
In addition to striving to create the best possible environment for our ServiceChannel team members, we also support them outside of work as well through generous medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, 401k with match, a flexible time-off policy, and paid parental leave. Our greatest benefit, however, is our amazing ServiceChannel team!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!